Who We Are
Assure Hospice Care is proud to serve our patients as a fully licensed and certified hospice provider by both the California Department of Public Health and The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
We provide compassionate care for people in the last phases of a life-limiting illness in their place of choice, be that at their own home or in a care facility.
Assure Hospice Care is a quality independent hospice provider located in Harbor City, California, serving the Southern California region.
Our Guiding Principles
We are guided by the following principles in everything that we do:
- We believe in promoting universal access for comprehensive hospice services being sensitive to and appreciative of the ethnic, cultural, religious, spiritual and lifestyle diversity of patients and their families.
- We believe in ensuring that all reasonable efforts are made to provide compassionate and quality care to our patients in a timely manner to all who qualify regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic background, or ability to pay.
- We believe in working cooperatively with our patients and their loved ones as well as supporting, appointing and empowering the families as caregivers.
- We honor the wishes, concerns, priorities, and values of our patients and their families.
- We respect and protect the confidentiality and privacy of our patients and their families.
- We believe in improving the quality of life for our patients nearing the end of their life.
- We support the advancements of knowledge to improve the practice of hospice care.
Our Mission and Vision
Assure Hospice Care provides an individualized compassionate program of physical, emotional, spiritual, and practical care for people in the last phases of a life-limiting illness with an emphasis on control of pain and other symptoms.
We recognize the unique physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual needs of each person receiving hospice care.
We believe in ensuring that all reasonable efforts are made to provide compassionate and quality care to our patients in a timely manner to all who qualify regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic background or ability to pay.
Here to Help
We are here to help you and your family. To learn more about our hospice in Los Angeles, California, please call us at 310-326-2703.